Connecting your Moto Watch 100 with your mobile device will allow you to make the most of your Moto100's features and functionalities. To connect your Moto Watch 100, please follow these steps:
- Make sure your Moto Watch and the paired phone is within 1 meter (3 feet) of each other.
- Open the Moto Watch app on the paired phone.
- Tap on your profile picture in the top left of the dashboard.
- You should see your Moto Watch listed under "My Devices". If no device is found, follow the instructions on How to pair your Moto Watch.
- Tap on your Moto100 watch to connect to it.
- If you are still having issues connecting, restart your Moto Watch and try again.
Tips: Make sure your Moto Watch 100 is not paired to any other mobile device. The Moto Watch100 performs best when paired with a single mobile device.