The Moto Watch 100 has a timer; you can set up your timer by following these steps:
- Tilt your wrist or tap the top physical button to turn on the display on your Moto Watch.
- From the watch face, tap the top physical button again.
- Scroll down and tap on "Timer".
- Tap the red + at the bottom of the screen to create a new timer.
- Set the number of hours, minutes and seconds you would like the timer to go for.
- Press the play icon to start the timer.
You can quickly start a previously created timer by tapping on the existing timer and pressing the play icon.
The Moto100 watch allows you to set up to 10 different timers.