Your Moto Watch 100 tracks your heart rate 24/7 to help provide deeper insight into your health and wellness. To view your heart rate on your Moto Watch 100, follow these steps:
- Tilt your wrist or tap the top physical button to turn on the display.
- Swipe left or right from the watch face until you get to the Heart Rate widget.
- The heart rate widget will show your heart rate graph from the last 12 hours as well as your high and low heart rate for today.
You can also view more information about your heart and history from the Moto Watch app on your mobile device under the Wellness tab.
You can also view the heart rate widget from the application by following these steps:
- Tilt your wrist or tap the top physical button to turn on the display
- From the watch face, tap the top physical button again to open the application list
- Scroll down and tap on "heart rate."
Tips: If you do not see any heart rate data, make sure your Moto Watch 100 strap is snug but comfortable. The heart rate sensor is located on the back of the watch and must not be obstructed or covered, preventing contact with the skin.
In some cases, tattoos may cause interference with the heart rate sensor. If you experience issues, try placing the watch where there are no tattoos.