From your Moto Watch 100, you can see the current weather in your location as well as the next five days forecast. To view the weather on your Moto Watch 100, follow these steps:
- Tilt your wrist or tap the top physical button to turn on the display.
- Swipe left or right from the watch face and search for the Weather widget.
- The weather widget will show the current weather forecast.
- Swipe from the bottom of the watch to view the next five days forecast.
- You can change between Celcius and Fahrenheit from the settings screen by accessing the Temperature Settings.
You can also view the weather widget from the application by:
- On your Moto Watch 100, tilt your wrist or tap the top physical button to turn on the display
- From the watch face, tap the top physical button again to open the application list
- Scroll down and tap on "Weather."
Tips: If you cannot see any weather information open the Moto Watch mobile app, ensure the watch is connected and pull down from the dashboard to perform a refresh.