You can now view your last night's sleep from your Moto Watch 100. To view your sleep records on your Moto100, follow these steps:
- Tilt your wrist or tap the top physical button to turn on the display.
- Swipe left or right from the watch face until you get to the Sleep widget.
- The sleep widget will show how long you spent in each sleep stage, as well as the total time slept.
- You can view more information about your sleep and history from the Moto Watch app on your mobile device under the Sleep tab.
You can also view the sleep widget from the application by:
- Tilt your wrist or tap the top physical button to turn on the display on your Moto Watch100.
- From the watch face, tap the top physical button again to open the application list.
- Scroll down and tap on "Sleep."
Tips: If you cannot see any sleep data make sure you wear your Moto Watch to bed and the wrist strap is snug but comfortable.
Please note that currently, your device will not track sleep sessions that occur outside 8 pm - 10 am. Future system upgrades will allow you to access sleep sessions throughout the day.