If your Moto Watch 100 is not responding to touch or won't turn on, you can perform a forced restart. This will not delete any data or settings.
Please follow these steps to perform a forced restart:
- Press and hold the top watch button for 15 seconds. (If the watch turns on after this step, you can skip the following steps and continue using your Moto Watch.)
- Wait 5 seconds.
- Press and hold the top button for 3 seconds.
- After this step, if the watch turns on, you can skip the following steps and continue using your Moto Watch.
- If the watch still does not power on, connect it to the included charger and let it charge for at least 30 minutes.
- We recommend plugging the other end of the charger into a known working USB port such as a computer. Once set, the device should power on automatically.
If you continue to have issues, please submit a request.