You can set up your phone to receive automatic app updates following the below steps:
For Android users
1. Open the Play Store app on your phone.
2. Swipe down from the top of your screen and click on Settings.
3. Turn auto-update apps on.
For IOS users
1. Open settings from the main menu.
2. Scroll down to the App store.
3. Switch on App updates for automatic downloads.
It is good to know that when completing a firmware update, your device will download a package with the new firmware, and it will follow 3 steps to get the latest version into your watch.
When the app shows installing 1/3, it will show a rocket ship on the watch screen. In the second step, 2/3, the watch screen will be completely black. At the final stage, 3/3, the watch face will show the word APP.
Once this is completed, you will have a notification on the app screen, and you are ready to go!
If you have any further questions or require any support during this process, you can visit our FAQs to find the information on how to proceed or submit a request to the Customer Support Team, and they will be happy to guide you through.