Our updates are easy to install, and you can install an update by following these steps:
- Open the Moto Watch app on your mobile device.
- Tap on your profile picture in the top left of the dashboard.
- Tap on your connected Moto Watch device.
- Scroll down and select "Check for firmware updates."
- Tap "Check for updates". If there is a new version available, it will allow you to start the update.
- Follow the app instructions to perform an update. Ensure your phone and watch have at least 50% battery and keep them within range during the update.
It is good to know that when starting the update process you should remain on that screen until the 3 stages are completed. If you exit this screen, the process might stop and you will have to reset and restart.
During this process, your device will download a package with the new firmware, and it will follow 3 steps to get the latest version into your watch.
When the app shows installing 1/3, it will show a rocket ship on the watch screen. In the second step, 2/3, the watch screen will be completely black. At the final stage, 3/3, the watch face will show the word APP.
Once this is completed, you will have a notification on the app screen, and you are ready to go!
If you have any further questions or require any support during this process, you can visit our FAQs to find the information on how to proceed or submit a request to the Customer Support Team, and they will be happy to guide you through.